Henrik works with legal issues within contracts, copyright and trademark, design marketing and public administration. Henrik provides legal assistance drafting and reviewing legal contracts, rights clearance, negotiations and dispute resolution, mainly for actors in media, entertainment and trade.
Henrik has experience from the Ministry of Culture and Equality, in the department for film and copyright, where he has, among other things, worked with developing regulations at various levels in the legislative process, implementation of EU law, and otherwise assisted the political leadership in the implementation of their policies and looked after the ministry's administrative duties within the film and copyright sector.
Henrik has a particular interest in human rights issues, especially in the intersection between the right to property and the right to freedom of expression and privacy.
- 2020Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Oslo
- 2019Legal courses, Bond University, Australia
- 2023–Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2021–2023Advisor, Ministry of Culture and Equality (on leave from Bull)
- 2020–2021Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2018Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2017Trainee, DnB-Advokatene