Our Real Estate group comprises personnel drawn from a variety of backgrounds in the private sector, the real estate brokerage industry and the public sector. We have extensive experience in a broad range of legal areas relating to real property, in particular:
- purchases and sales of real property, including defect liability actions
- rights of use, easements and acquisitive prescription
- property development
- concessions/mandatory occupation of property
- expropriation, appraisal disputes
- planning and building law
- neighbour disputes
- tenancy disputes
- probate and estate planning
- ground leases
- condominiums and housing cooperatives
- cusiness management
1242 Apps AS (Shortcut AS’ parent) has acquired 65 percent of Greener Pastures A/S in Denmark The following is cited from Finansavisen’s article on 26 October: – With this transaction, Shortcut steps up to become the Nordic region's largest pure app...
Bull & Co advised BMO Entreprenør AS owners with their sale to fast-growing Norwegian industrial group Bull & Co has assisted the owners of BMO Entreprenør AS in selling 100% of the company’s shares to Endúr ASA. Total transaction value was...
Cloud solutions float across borders in the high-tech entertainment business. Bull & Co has assisted Sixty AS in selling its Ease Live business to Evertz Microsystems Ltd., which is listed on the Canadian stock exchange. Evertz is a leading global cloud media and...