We assist different actors in the real estate industry, such as property owners, developers, investors, building owners, contractors, landlords, tenants, operating companies, public authorities, insurance companies, real estate agents, and private individuals. The work consists of ongoing advisory, contract work, and dispute resolution. We also assist in the preparation for and implementation of real estate transactions, conflicts under the Alienation Act, and with property law and expropriation.
Our lawyers regularly give lectures on property law issues, in collaboration with various association related to the industry and the legal field. Several of our lawyers work as external counsel for the Homeowners' National Association and the Norwegian Cabin Association.
We can assist with:
- Spatial planning
- Development agreements
- Preparation and reimbursement for technical infrastructure
- Expropriation and appraisal disputes
- Professional responsibility for consultants
- The Pollution Control Act
- District court, including neighbouring court and easements
- Joint ownership agreements
- Ground lease
- Transactions and brokerage
- Contracts and agreements
- Rental, operations and management
- Defect liability requirements for property purchase