We assist different actors in the real estate industry, such as property owners, developers, investors, building owners, contractors, landlords, tenants, operating companies, public authorities, insurance companies, real estate agents and private individuals. The work consists of ongoing advisory, contract work and dispute resolution. We also assist in the preparation for and implementation of real estate transactions, conflicts under the Alienation Act, and with property law and expropriation.
Our lawyers regularly give lectures on property law issues, in collaboration with various association related to the industry and the legal field. Several of our lawyers work as external counsel for the Homeowners' National Association and the Norwegian Cabin Association.
We can assist with:
- land planning
- development agreements
- preparation and reimbursement for technical infrastructure
- expropriation and appraisal disputes
- professional liaibility for consultants
- The Pollution Control Act
- property law, including neighbour law and easements
- joint ownership and other agreements
- ground leases
- transactions and arbitration
- rental, operations and management
- defect claims following property purchase