Intellectual property and marketing law
Intellectual property law has been a pillar in Bull's business for many years, and we are one of the country's leading legal firms in this field.
Our clients range from large Norwegian and international technology companies to smaller companies and entrepreneurs. We can assist through our global networks if you need legal assistance outside of Norway.
We can assist with:
- registration and management of trademarks, designs, and patents
- protection and enforcement of copyright
- development of IP strategies
- licensing and sale of rights
- trade secret protection
- disputes over Marketing Act violations
- intellectual property issues in transactions
- franchise, distribution, retailer and agent agreements
Bull & Co practice stands out for its 'very strong IP competence 'and fields an 'intelligent, creative, pragmatic and very service-minded 'team. The Legal 500 (2022)
Bull & Co boasts a growing practice regularly acting for clients in the media sector on mandates pertaining to trade mark rights, copyright and marketing law. Chambers and partners