We assist companies with all types of construction projects: housing, commercial buildings and infrastructure projects. Our goal is always to find the best legal and commercial solutions to your challenges.
Our lawyers take on all types of construction-related assignments, while advice on contracting, implementation and the final settlement phase is central. Several of our lawyers have been in-house counsel in some of the largest companies in the industry. We also assist when areas of law overlap and function as a full-service law firm for general contractors and subcontractors, consulting firms, architects and building owners.
Bull also helps international clients who are established or want to establish themselves in Norway. We help with the establishment, preparation of quality assurance systems and standard contracts, and work permits and approvals at The Norwegian Directorate for Civil Protection (DSB).
We can assist with:
- contract strategy and design
- assessment of tender documents and offers
- negotiations and the conclusion of contracts
- implementation of projects
- negotiation and handling of changes and requirements
- advice on final settlement
- dispute resolution in and outside of court
- acquisition and sale of business
- teaching, courses and seminars (NS, NTK/NF, FIDIC)