Logistics and transport law
Bull collaborates with several Norwegian organisations in the transport sector, such as Norwegian Logistics and Freight Association, and offers legal assistance to its members. We also write about logistics and transport law in trade magazines.
Our lawyers have handled many important and principal issues for the industry. We also have unique expertise in NSAB 2015 (General Conditions of the Nordic Association of Freight Forwarders) and held lectures at the Norwegian Logistics and Freight Association's educational branch (Speditørskolen) in 2021 and 2022.
We can assist with:
- Drafting of logistics and transport contracts
- Dispute resolution within logistics and transport law
- Liability issues for shippers, carriers, stockholders, and logistics companies
- Regulatory and private-law questions regarding transport by road, railway, sea, and air
- Cabotage issues
- Assistance during acquisitions and sales of logistics businesses
- Incorporation of logistics and trasnport businesses
- Strategic and ongoing advisory
- Insurance questions, such as coverage and liability issues