Restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy
Legal assistance and support can be nice to have when a business is experiencing financial pressures. We assist lenders and other creditors, borrowers, corporate management, boards and owners.
Our lawyers assist in negotiating company restructuring, reconstruction, debt negotiations or debt restructuring in connection with bankruptcy and investigations.
Bull also assists in matters relating to the liability of directors, general managers and auditors. In such processes, our lawyers function as trustees in bankruptcy, reconstructors and heads of debt restructure committees or investigation teams.
We can assist with:
- measures during financial pressure
- assessment of the company's latitude
- assessment of the board's and management's latitude
- mapping of challenges and possible solutions for continued operations
- enforced claim collection
- debt negotiations
- negotiations with banks, creditors, contractual counterparties and public authorities
- reconstruction of companies
- debt settlements and negotiations with creditors
- bankruptcy proceedings
- bankruptcy petitions
- debt restructure committee management
- public probate proceedings
- investigation management
Bull is a firm which has the best understanding of both economic assumptions and the legal consequences, which is important when handling complex and sophisticated matters. Chambers and Partners (2023)
Bull is extremely solution-oriented and has gone to great lengths to help us. It has come up with good and strategic solutions for us. Chambers and Partners (2023)