We can help you navigate the regulations, find solutions for digitizing the business and at the same time safeguard privacy and business-critical data. Our lawyers work with technology and privacy every day and share relevant advice and news on The Data Protection Factory.
Bull is among the law firms in Norway with the largest number of specialized privacy lawyers. We are ranked among the best in the field, both in Finansavisen, The Legal 500, Who'sWho Legal and Chambers and partners.
We can assist with
- data processing agreements
- export and transfer of personal data to third countries (outside EEA)
- privacy statements
- data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
- transfer impact assessment (TIA)
- assessment of third (unsafe) countries
- privacy for employers
- internal control system and procedures
- data-driven marketing (profiling, cookies, use of personal data)
- incident management during cyber attacks
- Data protection officer (DPO) as a service
I highly rate their knowledge of GDPR and their ability to find constructive solutions on complex matters. (Klientsitat i Chambers and Partners Europe 2023)
The team here is probably one of the strongest teams in Norway when it comes to technology law. A number of the lawyers have relevant in-house experience within this field and are very helpful in providing not only commercial but product development related advice for business. We have used them extensively in the areas of privacy law, cloud and software licensing, intellectual property and governance matters. (Klientsitat i The Legal 500, 2022)