Anders Evjenth has a wide practice in the field of real estate, with a focus on legislation related to real estate development. He has extensive experience with issues related to the Planning and building Act, including land development agreements and recapture of expenses, expropriation, and appraisement.
Anders has broad litigation experience, both from the courts of general jurisdiction and separate courts, handling disputes related to the establishment of rights, expropriation, and related issues. His clients are both public and private entities.
In addition, he has previous experience both at the Ministry and county governor levels. This includes being project manager for drafting parts of the current Planning and building Act and being head of the legal department at the county governor of Oslo and Akershus. The latter provided Anders with extensive knowledge of the rules related to public administration.
Anders is also a sought-after lecturer at seminars, as well as teaching advanced courses within his field of practice. He has written papers on real estate law topics for Ministries and municipalities, alone or in co-operation with other industry experts.
- 1990Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2020–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2017–2019Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2015–2017Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2008–2015Associate/Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Kluge AS
- 2005–2008Project Manager, Housing and Building Department, Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development
- 1997–2005Head of section, Department Manager, Legal Department, County Governor of Oslo and Akershus
- 1993-1997Higher Executive Officer, Adviser Housing and Building Department, Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development
- 1990–1993Higher Executive Officer, County Governor of Oslo and Akershus
Publications and talks
- 2019Co-author of the report regarding temporary use of empty premises for the Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation
- 2018Main author of the report regarding egal consequences under the Planning and Building Act of repealing the concession scheme and the district heating plants’ duty to connect
- 2018Main author of the report regarding the boundary between the guidance obligation under the Public Administration Act and the fee-based building application process under the Plan and Building Act, for the Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation
- 2018Co-author for Infrastructure project, part 2.5: study of new models for landowner financing Oslo Municipality, Agency for Real Estate and Urban Renewal
- 2017Co-author for Infrastructure project, part 2.1: infrastructure contributions and the housing market for Oslo Municipality, Agency for Real Estate and Urban Renewal