Anne Helsingeng works with investigations, whistleblowing cases and factual investigations, both as a public investigator and in investigations for private and public clients. She also works broadly with corporate governance, compliance and lawyer’s ethics. Anne is a permanent member of the panel of bankruptcy administrators at Oslo County Court in bankruptcies and has extensive experience as an adviser to companies that are struggling financially, as well as generally to boards of directors and management. In addition, she assists in probate and estate cases.
As one of the authors of the Guidelines for Private Investigations, she contributes to satisfactory and effective investigation processes. Her focus is on ensuring that the investigation is perceived as justifiable and fair. She is also valued among clients and others for her honest and clear feedback.
Anne has extensive board experience and is currently appointed to the board of the Norwegian Courts Administration. For the last 10 years, she has chaired the Control Committee of BI Norwegian Business School. In addition, she is head of JUC’s Governance, Compliance and Risk Management network.
Awards and rankings
- 1986Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2019–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2017–2019Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 1999–2017Partner, Deloitte Advokatfirma/Deloitte AS
- 1993–1999Attorney/Partner, Simonsen Advokatfirma
- 1992–1993Deputy judge, Drammen District Court
- 1990–1993Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA
- 1988–1990Deputy Director, The Ministry of Environment
- 1986–1988Senior Executive Officer, The Norwegian Export Credit Guarantee Agency (GIEK)