Kristoffer Aasebø mainly assists with contentious and non-contentious matters within restructuring, bankruptcy/insolvency and real estate. Kristoffer has been involved in several transactions concering larger properties and real estate companies. He assists real estate companies and similar businesses with legal issues related to rent, real estate management, operations and maintenance. Kristoffer also provides legal advice to companies, board members, and Norwegian and foreign creditors on issues related to insolvency and board members liability.
He regularly litigates cases before the courts, both real estate and insolvency and bankruptcy cases, and he is a permanent bankruptcy trustee at Oslo District Court. Kristoffer is a specialist in restructuring real estate companies and other companies facing financial difficulties, and he is a sought-after lecturer within the bankruptcy and real estate specialties. He has published several articles that address issues on the borderline between administrative law and contract law.
Awards and rankings
- 2000Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2011–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2010Senior attorney, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2006–2009Attorney, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2003–2005Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 2001–2003Associate judge, Ytre Follo tingrett, Drøbak
- 2000–2001Associate, Wikborg Rein, Oslo
- 1998–1999Research assistant, Instituttet for offentlig rett, Universitetet i Oslo
Articles by Kristoffer
- No articles available for the selected language