Thor Wessel has broad expertise within Norwegian and international contract law and specializes in contracts and dispute resolution in cases involving construction and manufacturing. He advises clients during all phases of construction projects, ranging from the initial tender phase, contract negotiations, preparation, and management, to potential dispute resolution following project completion. Thor supports a wide array of clients including developers, contractors, and consultants. They include public and private entities.
Thor has experience as in-house lawyer for some of the largest Norwegian and European infrastructure and construction companies. His work also covers general company law matters through board positions as well as advisory during M&A transactions.
- 2004Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2019–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2014–2019Senior attorney, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2012–2014Attorney, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2012In-house lawyer, Veidekke ASA
- 2010–2012Associate, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2004–2010Legal counsel, Strukton Rail AS