Bjørn Erik Mørkved works with construction law with a main focus on residential and commercial projects. Bjørn Erik assists throughout the work process, starting when the parties are negotiating and entering into agreements, continuing while the project is carried out, and ending with final settlement and any dispute resolution that may become necessary.
Bjørn Erik also has experience as the contract manager of a construction project from a major international company.
He is also a popular lecturer for contractors’ and advisors’ internal courses, as well as for larger forums in Norway and abroad.
Awards and rankings
- 2006Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2005Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International trade law, Bond University, Australia
- 2019–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2016–2019Partner, Advokatfirmaet DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2010–2011Contract Manager, Allpine Bau GmbH
- 2006–2016Attorney, Advokatfirmaet DLA Piper Norway DA