INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
Bull & Co’s insurance team assists a wide variety of companies in the insurance industry, including insurance companies, insurance brokers, loss adjusters, agencies—as well as insurance industry customers—with coverage questions and liability cases.
The ranking agency The Legal 500 (2020 edition) gives the insurance team a strong Tier 2 ranking and states that “Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS’ insurance practice has seen substantial growth in recent years…”
Insurance and liability
- coverage disputes
- professional liability including board liability, liability for financial institutions (FIPI), attorney’s liability, auditor liability, insurance broker liability, liability for loss adjusters, etc.
- product liability (recall, advice and disputes)
- general liability disputes (employer’s liability)
- fraud cases
- W&I policies (transaction insurance policies)
- cyber insurance (advice and follow-up)
- change of ownership insurance (advice and disputes)
- crime insurance policies
- construction insurance
- aquaculture insurance
- cargo insurance (coverage questions and recourse)
- marine insurance (comprehensive and P&I)
- insurance mediation/agency
- cross-border issues
- general regulatory assistance
- establishment of insurance business
1242 Apps AS (Shortcut AS’ parent) has acquired 65 percent of Greener Pastures A/S in Denmark The following is cited from Finansavisen’s article on 26 October: – With this transaction, Shortcut steps up to become the Nordic region's largest pure app...
Bull & Co advised BMO Entreprenør AS owners with their sale to fast-growing Norwegian industrial group Bull & Co has assisted the owners of BMO Entreprenør AS in selling 100% of the company’s shares to Endúr ASA. Total transaction value was...
Cloud solutions float across borders in the high-tech entertainment business. Bull & Co has assisted Sixty AS in selling its Ease Live business to Evertz Microsystems Ltd., which is listed on the Canadian stock exchange. Evertz is a leading global cloud media and...