Nils Henrik Varmann Jørgensen works primarily with negotiations and dispute resolution and has extensive experience arguing cases before the courts.
Nils Henrik obtains fair out-of-court solutions for his clients and assists with professional advice, negotiations, and other dispute resolution.
Nils Henrik has over 20 years of experience and has developed significant competence in dispute resolution. Most of this work is within real estate, insurance law, and law of torts. This includes personal and business liability, including product and professional liability. The work also includes liability issues related to construction and real estate law.
Nils Henrik regularly holds lectures and courses for our clients.
- 2000Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2010–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2005–2010Partner, Advokatfirmaet Vodal Zimmermann & Co
- 2004–2005Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2000–2004Attorney, If Skadeforsikring, legal department