Klemet Gaski mainly offers consultancy within business law, with a main emphasis on liability issues, especially for company board members, lawyers, and auditors. He regularly represents insurance companies when liability cases are brought before the courts.
Klemet is a permanent member of the panel of bankruptcy administrators at Oslo County Court, and he has significant experience assisting companies and their management throughout times of economic challenges, restructuring, and/or insolvency.
Klemet regularly litigates high-profile liability cases in court. His many such experiences over the years, combined with his cutting-edge expertise within insolvency, has given him the ability to analyse numbers and apply them toward specific legal issues. Clients and auditors alike point to this skill as one of Klemet’s key strengths as a lawyer. In addition, he is known for finding and negotiating out-of-court solutions that benefit the client(s).
Awards and rankings
- 1999Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Oslo
- 2016–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2004–2016Associate, attorney and senior attorney, Advokatfirma DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2000–2004Associate, Rime & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 1999–2000Senior legal consultant, Direktoratet for Arbeidstilsynet