EMPLOYMENT LAW AND PENSIONS
Bull & Co have lawyers who advise on all areas of employment law and pensions. We represent both public and private sectors, and advise employers as well as employees. We also advise a number of foreign companies on their business activities in Norway.
Our services includes advice and negotiation support during restructurings and downsizing, the drafting of agreements in connection with the commencement and termination of employer/employee relationships, and dispute resolution.
Bull & Co’s employment team has extensive negotiation experience in Norway and internationally. Through our international network, we have access to local legal expertise throughout the world. In addition, where appropriate, we consult colleagues in other areas of expertise, such as company law and privacy law. This flexibility enables us to offer targeted professional advice at all levels and all areas of employment law.
Our principal areas of focus are:
- drafting agreements
- entry into and termination of employment contracts
- mergers & acquisitions
- restructuring, including downsizing and outsourcing
- incentive schemes
- HR advice
- conflict management
- pensions, including early retirement arrangements
- collective labour law, including collective agreements
- privacy protection
In addition to providing legal advice, we organise regular seminars and lectures on relevant subjects of interest in the field of employment law
Read more about our services related to:
- the termination of employment relationships
- retirement – the AFP Early Retirement Scheme
- establishing employment relationships
- collective labour law – collective agreements
- transfers of businesses