Anette Mellbye has broad legal experience, especially within employment law, intellectual property law, and company law.
Within employment law, Anette assists clients with all processes related to employment, from agreement negotiations through termination. She assists companies with employment law issues in day-to-day operations, in connection with transactions, and during downsizing processes.
Within intellectual property law, Anette specializes in the structuring, handling, and assessment of patent portfolios, as well as with license and cooperation agreements.
Within company law, Anette has broad experience with follow-up of the board of directors' and general manager's duties, as well as transaction work and shareholder and cooperation agreements. She also works on succession assignments.
Awards and rankings
- 2000Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 1986Licence en Sciences Économiques, HEC- Université de Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2017–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2008–2017General Counsel, Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA
- 2000–2008Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA
- 1993–1994Company Secretary, B. Skaugen Shipping AS
- 1986–1993Assistant Vice President, Manufacturers Hanover (now J.P. Morgan)
Articles by Anette
- No articles available for the selected language