Kjersti specialised in employment law and has broad experience within the employment law field, assisting Norwegian and international clients within various industries in the private and public sector. Kjersti has also acted as a lawyer for employees and trade unions.
She regularly provides advice in complex matters regarding, inter alia, reorganizations, redundancies, transfer of undertakings, dismissals and cases re discrimination and harassment. Her work includes extensive experience with dispute resolution through negotiations and litigation before the courts. She has particular expertise in collective employment law.
She regularly lectures and holds seminars for clients as well as employer/employee organizations.
Kjersti has worked several years in Gjensidige Group as a lawyer in Group Legal, and in Tekna, the largest Norwegian union of Graduate Technical and Scientific Professionals. Kjersti is also a deputy judge in the Labour Court of Norway.
- 2017INSEAD Executive Board Programme
- 2008Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2007Certificate in international finance Law, Queen Mary, University of London
- 2023Partner, Bull
- 2023Specialist Counsel, Wikborg Rein
- 2018–2022Senior attorney, Wikborg Rein
- 2017Deputy Judge, Arbeidsretten
- 2017Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Lippestad AS
- 2015–2017Attorney, Tekna - The Norwegian Society of Graduate Technical and Scientific Professionals
- 2011–2014Attorney Corporate Legal, Gjensidige Forsikring ASA
- 2008–2011Associate, Wikborg Rein