Rune Nordengen assists with commercial law issues, particularly relating to marketing and intellectual property law, competition law, public procurement, data protection and employment law.
Rune has extensive experience assisting well-known international brands and pharmaceutical companies with intellectual property and marketing law issues, as well as rendering general legal advice.
He regularly advises government agencies, municipalities and suppliers with procurement issues. Within state aid issues and competition law, he assist clients in Norway and in EEA countries.
Rune has extensive litigation experience from the District Court, The Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court. He has litigated several cases concerning public procurement, intellectual property law, contract law and employment law.
Rune is solution-oriented and he has a commercial and strategic understanding that is reflected in his legal advice.
Rune is part of Bull's crisis management team for Cyber Incidents and Emergency Preparedness.
Awards and rankings
- 2001Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2001LL.M. European and International Trade Law, University of Leicester, England
- 2013–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2009–2013Senior attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2006–2009Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2001–2006Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
Articles by Rune
- No articles available for the selected language