Logistics and transport law
Bull & Co has one of Norway’s leading logistics and transport teams. We assist large and medium-sized domestic and international shipping, transport and logistics companies as well as Norwegian organisations in the transport sector. For years, the firm’s lawyers have handled many important and principal questions for the transportation industry. We also have specific expertise in the use of standard contracts, including NSAB 2015.
Our work is focused on the following areas:
- shipping and logistics, drafting of contracts and negotiations during disputes
- addressing liability issues for shippers, carriers, stockholders and logistics businesses
- road, rail, sea and air transport—regulatory and private-law questions
- assistance during acquisitions and sales of logistics businesses
- incorporation of logistics businesses
- strategic and ongoing advisory
- insurance questions—coverage and liability issues
1242 Apps AS (Shortcut AS’ parent) has acquired 65 percent of Greener Pastures A/S in Denmark The following is cited from Finansavisen’s article on 26 October: – With this transaction, Shortcut steps up to become the Nordic region's largest pure app...
Bull & Co advised BMO Entreprenør AS owners with their sale to fast-growing Norwegian industrial group Bull & Co has assisted the owners of BMO Entreprenør AS in selling 100% of the company’s shares to Endúr ASA. Total transaction value was...
Cloud solutions float across borders in the high-tech entertainment business. Bull & Co has assisted Sixty AS in selling its Ease Live business to Evertz Microsystems Ltd., which is listed on the Canadian stock exchange. Evertz is a leading global cloud media and...