Kjersti C. Jensen
Mobile: +47 950 07 241
Main work areas
Kjersti works with real estate law and has road matters as her main area of expertise. She also works with environmental law and renewable energy.
She assists both public and private clients with issues related to planning and building matters, and with land acquisition necessary to implement the plan. A main working area in the recent years has been related to the obligation to develop roads, water, and sewerage, with associated statement for repayments. Kjersti also holds good knowledge of agreements related to other infrastructure linked to roads, and she holds courses and lectures on these topics.
Kjersti further assists with matters related to land reallocation, neighbor law, registration, condominiums, defects, lease agreements etc.
Within the renewable sector she has in recent years worked extensively with wind power (licensing process and terms), including matters related to environmental impact assessments.
Partner, Bull & Co, 2021-
Lawyer, senior lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA, 2015-2021
Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Lund & Co DA, 2012-2015
Deputy jugde, Fosen and Sør-Trøndelag District Courts, 2011-2012
Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Lund & Co DA, 2009-2011
Associate, lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA, 2007-2009
Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo, 2006
Environmental law, special subject, University of Oslo, 2006
The Norwegian Bar Association
Norwegian and English
- Digital course on the development obligation and reimbursement in collaboriation with Eiendomsfag (August 2020),
- The lecture «Pitfalls in municipal processing of reimbursement for road, water and sewerage measures» at Norsk Vann’s VA-law conference (November 2020)
- Carried out a revision of several of the chapters in the updated commentary edition to the Planning and building Act (Gyldendal Norsk Forlag), published in May 2020
- Peer-reviewed article («The development obligation and reimburesement according to the Planning and building Act”) in the journal of property law 2/2018
- Held one of the opening lectures at the annual seminar for energy and environmental law (Juristenes utdanningssenter (The lawyers’ education center)), March 2016
- Lecturer and external examiner at Høyskolen i Hedmark and LVKs curriculum “The Energy School”, which is a study aimed at municipal employees.
- Assignments as teaching supervisor and external examiner for master thesises at the faculty of law at the University of Oslo.