Aksel Fossbakken assists public and private entities in matters relating to public procurement, general contract law, and various other fields of law. He provides advice before and after contract entry, either during competitive procedures, negotiations, or in connection with dispute resolution before courts and boards. Aksel also works with issues related to technology contracts, monetary claims, insolvency, labour law, public administration law, and EU/EEA law.
As a result of this broad perspective, Aksel is able to identify interdisciplinary legal issues and obtain perspectives and solution input from several sources. He has litigated and mediated cases before the courts concerning, e.g., contract interpretation, award of public contracts, and termination of employment contracts.
Aksel writes articles about public procurement in our article series KOFA-nytt, which reports on new cases from the Complaints Board for Public Procurement. He has also lectured on the same subject.
- 2019Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2018Elective modules, University College Cork, Ireland
- 2021–Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2019–2021Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2018–2019Trainee, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2018Intern, Advokatfirmaet Tveter og Kløvfjell AS
- 2017Legal Adviser, Brønnøysund Register Centre
- 2016–2017Study group adviser, University of Oslo
Publications and talks
Articles by Aksel
- No articles available for the selected language