Henrik Rydland Akslen is part of the Employment law team. Henrik assists employers and employees in both individual and collective employment law. He assists companies with consultation, negotiations and dispute resolution in different areas of employment law.
Henrik has experience with employment, termination and dismissal cases, restructuring, co-determination and privacy law. After several years in public sector, he has special competence in government employees law and administrative law.
- 2014 – 2019Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Tromsø
- 2018 – 2019Legal electives, University of Valencia
- 2011 – 2012Business administration, BI Norwegian Business School
- 2023Associate, Bull
- 2020 – 2023Adviser, Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development
- 2019 – 2020Adviser, The Norwegian Tax Administration
- 2018Trainee, Grette Advokatfirma AS
Articles by Henrik
- No articles available for the selected language