Fredrik Aasrum is an associate in the departments of employment law and probate and estate planning. He assists with the preparation of agreements, consultation, negotiations, and dispute resolution within these areas. His top competence is within downsizing and temporary lay-off processes, which was the topic of his master’s thesis.
Fredrik has a strong professional commitment and has worked as a volunteer in Barnas Jurist (children’s advocate) and Rettssenteret (centre for youth’s legal rights).
- 2021Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2022–Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2021Trainee, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2017–2019Case handler, Barnas Jurist
Articles by Fredrik
- No articles available for the selected language