Therese Schøne is associated with Bull's real estate department. Therese assists clients with various issues within real estate law, such as lease agreements, sectioning, registrations and easements, defects, neighbour law, co-ownership law, planning law, property law, etc. She also has extensive experience with dispute resolution and negotiations within various areas of expertise, both before and out of the courts.
Therese takes a holistic approach to the clients' needs and assists with contentious and non-contentious matters.
She regularly offers courses and lectures regarding real estate related issues.
- 2013Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Oslo
- 2023Senior Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2022–2023Senior Attorney, Codex Advokat Oslo AS
- 2019–2022Attorney, Codex Advokat Oslo AS
- 2016–2019Attorney, Austin Lyngmyr & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2014–2016Associate, Advokatfirmaet Kløvfjell AS