Tara Årøe assists with business law issues within privacy, information security, and technology contracts. She assists with drafting documentation to ensure compliance with data protection regulations, such as processing protocols, privacy notices, risk assessments, data processing agreements, cookie policies, and gap analyses. She also works with general contract law and contracts, and with terms for the use of technology.
Tara’s previous experience as a consultant and from the public sector means that she is familiar with several sectors and thus easily understands issues the different companies deal with.
Tara is part of Bull's crisis management team for Cyber Incidents and Emergency Preparedness.
- 2018Master of Laws (LL.M.), The University of Oslo
- 2013French, Université Paul Valéry Montpellier 3
- 2021–Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2019–2021Consultant, Sopra Steria AS
- 2017–2018Student engagement dept. safety management, Norges Bank
- 2016–2017Case worker, National Security Authority
Articles by Tara
- No articles available for the selected language