Morten Fjermeros has extensive experience within the various areas of tax law, including power plant taxation and property tax, VAT/duty law, and corporate law.
Morten regularly handles disputes within these practice areas, including tax complaints, and he has litigated a significant number of cases before the courts, including seven cases before the Supreme Court. Some of the most important examples from recent years are HR-2017-1258-A (Statnett) and HR-2014-969-A (Polaris Media).
Morten also assists with planning and implementation of transactions, reorganisations (change of ownership, demerger, merger, etc.), incentive models, and succession issues. For these types of assignments, he assists with the preparation of various agreements, such as share purchase agreements, shareholder agreements.
He has also assisted various specialized trade and service industry chains with organisation, restructuring, and the preparation of franchise agreements, etc.
- 1984Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2021–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma
- 2013–2020Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 1994–2012Partner, Thommessen Advokatfirma AS (for a period as head of the tax department)
- 1988–1993Attorney, Thommessen Advokatfirma AS
- 1986–1987Deputy judge, Horten district court
- 1985–1986Senior executive officer, Tax department, Ministry of Finance
Articles by Morten
- No articles available for the selected language