Jørgen Burdal works primarily within the field of employment law and has extensive experience with matters related to individual employment protection matters, such as dismissal, lay-offs and termination. He can assist with preparation of – and amendments to – employment contracts. Jørgen has litigation experience within employment law and related matters.
Jørgen also makes presentations regarding employment law issues on a regular basis.
Other areas of expertise include real estate law and administrative law.
- 2010Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Oslo
- 2009Legal courses, Charles University, Prague
- 2013–Senior attorney and Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2012–2013Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2011Legal adviser, Bergen overformynderi (public trustee's office)
Articles by Jørgen
- No articles available for the selected language