Christopher W. Husebye has more than 20 years of experience in company law. He has extensive experience within intellectual property law, including copyright and trade marks. He has also developed IPR strategies for several clients whose most valuable asset is IPR. His work for several of Norway’s “IPR-heavy” companies includes various types of licensing and distribution agreements. For these kinds of companies, Christopher also assists, on an ongoing basis, with the preparation and negotiation of all types of contracts within intellectual property law.
In addition, Christopher has worked extensively with corporate/M&A, with an emphasis on acquisitions and sales of companies, and related agreement negotiations.
Finally, Christopher has advised both telecoms companies and clients of such in drafting and negotiating contracts.
Awards and rankings
- 1996Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 1995Media law and philosophy of law, Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli (LUISS) Rome, Italy
- 2013–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2009–2013Group Legal Counsel, Global Connect
- 1999–2009Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA
- 1997–1999Senior Executive Officer, Headquarters Defence Command, Legal Department