Thomas Berg Nordahl works with employment law, corporate law, contract law, and restructuring/insolvency. He assists with negotiations, agreements, and dispute resolution within these disciplines. He is also appointed by the Oslo District Court as trustee in bankruptcy cases, and he has experience with proceedings before district court and the court of appeal.
Thomas has work experience from public administration, the courts, and other law firms. The breadth of his professional experience has given him an in-depth understanding of how to advise financially healthy companies, as well as companies experiencing financial challenges. He advises management on which measures they may implement, as well as how the employees must be handled in both situations. He has given several lectures on board liability and employment law matters.
Awards and rankings
- 1997Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2015–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2009–2015Partner, Rime Advokatfirma DA
- 2006–2009Partner, Advoco Advokatfirma DA
- 2005–2006Sole practitioner
- 2001–2005Attorney, Steenstrup Stordrange DA
- 2000–2001Attorney, PricewaterhouseCoopers DA
- 1999–2000Deputy judge, Oslo Probate Court
- 1998–1999Legal Advisor, Ministry of Agriculture