Sunniva Lillebø Wahl assists with legal issues within inheritance, probate, and family law, such as succession and estate planning. Sunniva assists with both general legal advice and dispute resolution, as well as with preparation and interpretation of legal documents such as marriage agreements, wills, cohabitation agreements, springing powers of attorney, etc.
Prior to choosing this specialty area, Sunniva’s background included general business law, company law, and corporate taxation law. She therefore often assists with cases in the intersection between family and company law, such as in succession cases, where a business will be transferred to the next generation. In these cases, Sunniva assists with preparation of gift letters, last wills etc., but also with business documentation, shareholder agreements, etc.
Sunniva also holds lectures and writes articles within the field of probate, estate planning, and family law. She is also the leader of JUC's network for the same areas.
- 2009Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen with a specialisation in company tax administration and company law
- 2021–Senior attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2019–2020Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2013–2019Attorney, PwC AS
- 2009–2013Attorney, Wikborg Rein & Co
- 2009Trainee, PwC AS
- 2007–2008Case worker, Jussformidlingen