Sibel Kucukoglu Solberg focuses on commercial law, with a particular emphasis on intellectual property law (copyright, trademarks, patents, design) and marketing law. Within this field, Sibel provides legal advice, dispute resolution, and clarification of rights, in addition to drafting and negotiating agreements.
Sibel has experience in assisting national and international clients with matters such as legal issues within film and TV production, use of photos and music, in addition to matters regarding infringement of trademarks, patents, and trade secrets.
Sibel also has good experience in marketing law and assists e.g., in cases regarding counterfeit goods and services.
- 2019Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Oslo, i rettsvitenskap, Masters thesis: «De-branding as a trade mark infringement» (in Norwegian)
- 2022–Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2019–2022Associate, Kvale Advokatfirma DA
- 2017–2019Legal consultant, Huseiernes Landsforbund (Homeowners’ association)
- 2016–2017Consultant, Husleietvistutvalget (The Rent Dispute Tribunal)
- 2015–2016Case worker, legal advisor, Juridisk rådgivning for kvinner (Legal advisory for women)