Eivind Bergo-Eriksen primarily assists with transactions, contract law, and general company law. Eivind has previous experience as in-house counsel, in addition to being part of the management team, in a company within the FM industry.
Eivind's education, experience, and many years as a lawyer have given him a keen commercial and strategic understanding. Eivind understands the challenges that business decision-makers are facing, and his legal advice is based on how to add value for his clients.
Eivind has a strong professional involvement, for example as an external examiner and mentor for student writing assignments at the University of Oslo Faculty of Law.
Awards and rankings
- 2004Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 2003Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2003Master of Laws (LL.M., Dispute Resolution)
- 2016–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2012–2016Associate Partner, DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2013Head of Legal Affairs, Kistefos AS
- 2007–2012In-house lawyer, Coor Service Management Group AB
- 2004–2007Legal counsel, Arntzen de Besche Advokatfirma AS