Ane Rødstøl specializes in employment law and assists both Norwegian and international companies, as well as individual employees. Ane has experience with various reorganization processes, downsizing and follow-up of employees on sick leave, but also with individual termination cases, dispute resolution, and general legal advice within employment law. She also assists with applications for residence permits for skilled workers.
Additionally, Ane assists in various liability cases and has litigated cases within contract law and tort law.
- 2017Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Oslo
- 2016Master of Laws (LLM) in Shipping Law, University of Cape Town
- 2021–Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2020–2021Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2017–2019Higher Executive Officer, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries