Tom Eilertsen works mainly with intellectual property law, with a particular emphasis on copyright. He specializes in film, television, publishing, museums, theatres, adventure centers, music, computer games, and media.
Tom also has extensive expertise with employment and assignment contracts within film, television, and entertainment, as well as company law, administrative law, and general contract law. He advises media sector clients on issues such as framework conditions, legislation, and regulations, as well as collective bargaining and framework agreements.
Awards and rankings
- 1978Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2007–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2006–2007Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2004–2006Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 1987–2004Managing Director, Norwegian Film and TV Producers’ Association