Stian Sørensen Schilvold works within technology law and transactions. Within technology law, Stian has expertise within privacy law, different types of agreements (such as licensing, service, and cooperation agreements and outsourcing), intellectual property rights, e-commerce, negotiations and dispute resolution. He also assists investors, companies and founders within all business areas with their transactions. A big part of his transactional assistance is related to technology businesses due to his expertise within this industry.
Stian is focused on working closely with his clients and providing practical and value-generative advice, taking into consideration the overall context of the advice and not necessarily only the legal aspects. His previous experience from public administration and as in-house counsel in the technology and media business creates a solid basis for providing such advice.
Awards and rankings
- 2000Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2017–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2015–2017Senior attorney, Wikborg Rein Advokatfirma AS
- 2010–2015In-house counsel, Schibsted ASA
- 2006–2010Assosiate and Attorney, Wikborg Rein Advokatfirma AS
- 2000–2006Adviser and Project manager, The Consumer Authority