Helle Stølan Olufsen assists both employers and employees with questions within collective and individual employment law. She has experience advising in connection with tasks such as preparation of employment agreements, restructuring and downsizing, termination and dismissal cases, temporary employment and hiring, as well as collective labour law issues.
Helle has worked with employment questions during transactions and due diligence processes. Furthermore, she has good knowledge of and experience in handling and following up personnel cases, also before the courts.
- 2017Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2017Chinese labour law, Chinese business trial system, international commercial law, and international commercial arbitration, Fudan University School of Law, Shanghai
- 2022–Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2021–2022Associate, Advokatfirmaet Wiersholm
- 2018–2021Associate, Norwegian Federation of Service Industries and Retail Trade
- 2018Traineee, SANDS
- 2017Trainee, Wikborg Rein, Shanghai