Elisabeth Hoffmann primarily assists with questions regarding company, business, and contract law, as well as litigation. Elisabeth is competent and experienced in assisting clients with mergers, sales, and acquisitions, as well as other general corporate and shareholder related issues. Her work with transactions has given Elisabeth a solid commercial understanding and an ability to lead transaction processes in an effective and appropriate manner. As part of our litigation team, Elisabeth regularly argues cases before the courts.
In addition to her legal work in Bull, Elisabeth’s experience from the banking industry has given her a good understanding of financial structures and the preparation of loan agreements. Elisabeth is solution oriented and pragmatic in her work.
Awards and rankings
- 2013Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Oslo
- 2007Bachelor in criminology, University of Oslo
- 2023–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2019–2022Senior attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2017–2019Attorney, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2016–2017Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2014–2016Associate, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ)
- 2013–2014Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS