Einar Heiberg has extensive experience within the practice areas of tax law and company law, including planning and implementation of transactions, restructurings, mergers and demergers, shareholder agreements, and incentive schemes. He also has broad experience within property law and general contract law.
Einar works on complicated cases and looks for opportunities to accomplish the very best outcome.
He is also admitted to appear before the Supreme Court and litigates regularly before the ordinary courts of law and the court of arbitration, within various practice areas.
He is a sought-after lecturer within tax law, for example for The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway, audit and accountancy firms, and within regular contract law for various business sectors.
Awards and rankings
- 2006Certified arbitrator
- 2001Admitted to the Supreme Court
- 1988Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2021–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2017–2021Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 1992–2017Partner, Advokatfirmaet Seland Orwall
- 1989–1992Lawyer and Associate, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt
- 1988–1989The Department of tax law, The Norwegian Ministry of Finance
Publications and talks
- 2021Viktig ved tegning av styreansvarsforsikring, Revisjon og Regnskap
- 2020-2021Personlig ansvar for styremedlemmer, Revisjon og Regnskap
- 2017Kompliserte beviskrav ved tilleggsskatt, Revisjon og Regnskap
- 2014Overdragelse av aksjer og fordel vunnet ved arbeid, Revisjon og Regnskap
- 2012Høyesterett gav amnesti mot straff – frivillig retting, Revisjon og Regnskap
Articles by Einar
- No articles available for the selected language