Charlotte Amalie Wilhelmsen works with contract law, focusing on construction law.
In the spring of 2022, Charlotte submitted her master's thesis on the transfer of engineering risk in turn-key contracts under NS 8407.
- 2022Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2021University of Bergen, special course
- 2022–Associate, Bull &Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2021–2022Trainee, Bull &Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2020Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Glittertind AS
- 2019Trainee, Advokatfirmaet DLA Piper Norway DA
- 2017–2021Student employee, Advokatfirmaet DLA Piper Norway DA
Publications and talks
Master's thesis: "Transfer of engineering risk in turn-key contract: the scope of general contractor obligations when transferring engineering risk from the client under NS 8407" (in Norwegian)