Anne Lovise Hamre assists both companies and private individuals with advice regarding tax law issues.
Anne Lovise has broad experience in the tax field and good knowledge of tax authority processes. At Bull, she works primarily within national and international taxation, company law, transactions, and succession.
In addition, Anne Lovise has good knowledge of employers' duties regarding wages, where she assists companies with tax and reporting issues related to, for example, welfare measures, third-party benefits, commuting, and car and incentive schemes.
She also has good knowledge of taxation and national insurance challenges that arise in connection with cross-border work, including the use of home offices abroad, and has experience working with the application of tax treaties, handling tax returns, tax emigration, and emigration tax.
- 2018Financial accounting, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences
- 2015Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2015Electives: personal and corporate tax, international tax planning, and transactions, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- 2015Master thesis writing on location, Harboe & Co
- 2022Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2018–2022Associate, Advokatfirmaet PricewaterhouseCoopers AS
- 2016–2018Tax attorney, The Norwegian Tax Administration
- 2014Trainee, Advokatfirmaet PricewaterhouseCoopers AS
Articles by Anne Lovise
- No articles available for the selected language