Anita M. Alnæs is employed in the accounting department. Her main areas of responsibility are daily registration of vouchers, incoming and outgoing invoices, receivables follow-up and debt collection, various banking tasks and remittances, settlement handling, and customer contact in Norway and abroad.
- 2005–2007Business economics at BI Norwegian Business School
- 2017–Accountant, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2011–2017Accounting consultant, responsible for bookkeeping for Norsk Polar AS, Unil AS/Norgesgruppen
- 2008–2011Employed by different accounting firms, responsible for own customer portfolio
- 2005–2008Accountant, responsible for bookkeeping and reporting for various holding companies,. Safety delegate, Inge Steensland AS Shipbrokers
- 1996–2005Accounting secretary, employee representative for the administration, Thommessen Krefting Greve Lund AS
- 1990–1996Various positions within real estate and service trade