Ane Viken Sivertsen assists private individuals with issues related to inheritance, probate and family law.
Ane assists clients with general advice as well as dispute resolution, including issues related to inheritance and divorce/cohabitant settlements. She also assists with the drafting and interpretation of agreements such as marriage or cohabitation agreements, wills, lasting powers of attorney etc.
She has experience from the courts through public probate proceedings and probate disputes and assists both in connection with trustee assignments and as a lawyer for beneficiaries.
Ane regularly offers courses/lectures and writes articles within her field of expertise.
- 2014Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Bergen
- 2023–Senior attorney, Bull
- 2020–2022Attorney, Bull
- 2018–2020Assistant judge, Oslo City Court
- 2014–2018Associate, Albaran Law Firm DA
- 2013Intern at the Ministry of Finance’s tax law department