Mobile: +47 901 86 418
Main work areas
Anders’ specialty is real estate, with particular focus on the legislation governing public and private property development. He frequently works with planning and building law issues, including development agreements and reimbursement issues, property law, expropriation and discretion. Anders has extensive procedural experience before ordinary courts, courts of assessment and the Land Consolidation Court.
Through his previous experience as Project Manager for the drafting of proposals for the new building portion of the Planning and Building Act and as head of the legal department at the County Governor of Oslo and Akershus, Anders is well versed in most public legal aspects of property development, from the preparation of plans and drawings through the certificate of completion.
Anders frequently shares his knowledge in educational settings within the subjects of planning and building law and expropriation law.
He assists and has assisted both public and private actors with issues relating to property development. This applies to the public administration process for preparation and adoption of land use plans, as well as to the actual construction process. In addition, he assists in securing the legal rights of private individuals through the application of discretion and dispute resolution, including neighbour law.
Partner, Bull & Co, 2020-
Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA, 2017-2019
Partner, Bull & Co, 2015-2017
Associate/Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Kluge AS, 2008-2015
Project Manager, Housing and Building Department, Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development, 2005-2008
Head of section, Department Manager, Legal Department, County Governor of Oslo and Akershus, 1997-2005
Higher Executive Officer, Adviser Housing and Building Department, Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development, 1993-1997
Higher Executive Officer, County Governor of Oslo and Akershus, 1990-1993
Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo, 1990
The Norwegian Bar Association
Norwegian and English
Speaker for JUS, Centre for Real Estate and for the National Association of Norwegian Architects
- Co-author for investigation of funding of public infrastructure in areas under development_
- Co-author for Infrastructure project, part 2.5: study of new models for landowner financing Oslo Municipality, Agency for Real Estate and Urban Renewal (2018)
- Co-author for Infrastructure project, part 2.1: infrastructure contributions and the housing market (for Oslo Municipality, Agency for Real Estate and Urban Renewal (2017)
- Main author of the report: The power to impose fees during inspection and follow-up on non-compliance with the Plan and Building Act.
- Main author of the report: Legal consequences under the Planning and Building Act of repealing the concession scheme and the district heating plants’ duty to connect (2018)
- Main author of the report: The boundary between the guidance obligation under the Public Administration Act and the fee-based building application process under the Plan and Building Act, for the Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation (2018)
- Co-author of the report: “Temporary use of empty premises” for the Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation
- Co-author of the report: “Pilot project TEK10: comprehensive review of selected portions of the civil engineering regulations, with guidance”, for the Directorate for Construction Quality
- Main author of the report: Mapping of the duty to coordinate with other authorities under section 21-5 of the Plan and Building Act, for the Directorate of Construction Quality
- Co-author of SINTEF Community’s 2012 investigation on alternative means to local approval of liability companies, for the Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development