The Music Industry
We assist many different Norwegian and international operators and segments in the music industry, including producers, intermediaries, labels, music publishers, agents/managers, and musicians/bands. We also assist concert and festival organisers.
We assist among other things with:
- The preparation of management agreements
- Musician contracts, music licences and distribution agreements ( “record contracts”)
- Agreements with music publishers
- Booking appointments
- Festival contracts
- Organiser agreements
- The organisation of music groups, band agreements, company agreements, tax planning etc..
- Merchandise, the protection and management of band names, licensing etc.
- Agreements with music organisations, management contracts etc., media reviews etc.
- Agreements with TV and film companies, and with advertising producers for the use of music
- Ongoing advice on rights issues etc.
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Bull & Co has signed a framework agreement with Artist Organisation GramArt, to provide assistance to their members. Contact: Lawyer/partner Harald Bjelke.
1242 Apps AS (Shortcut AS’ parent) has acquired 65 percent of Greener Pastures A/S in Denmark The following is cited from Finansavisen’s article on 26 October: – With this transaction, Shortcut steps up to become the Nordic region's largest pure app...
Bull & Co advised BMO Entreprenør AS owners with their sale to fast-growing Norwegian industrial group Bull & Co has assisted the owners of BMO Entreprenør AS in selling 100% of the company’s shares to Endúr ASA. Total transaction value was...
Cloud solutions float across borders in the high-tech entertainment business. Bull & Co has assisted Sixty AS in selling its Ease Live business to Evertz Microsystems Ltd., which is listed on the Canadian stock exchange. Evertz is a leading global cloud media and...
Bull & Co's Company law and transactions team was very busy in the summer, leading to five transactions being completed during autumn so far. Here is the first one of the ones being disclosed In a transaction that was completed at the end of September,...
The insurance team make its first appearance in the rankings with a blast at Tier 2, the Technology, Media and Telecom team climbs from Tier 3 to Tier 2, and Public Procurement enters with a solid Tier 3 ranking. Bull & Co is gaining recognition with its two new...
The EU Commission will be postponing the implementation of new regulations regarding medical devices for one year. The rules will become effective as Norwegian law without revisions, and the planned implementation was in May of this year. It now looks like it will be...