Chambers Europe has published its 2019 ratings, and we are very satisfied with the positive comments we are receiving. We wish to take this opportunity to thank our customers for good cooperation, exciting assignments, and particularly for the feedback that makes these ratings possible.
Our Public procurement team keeps its Band 3 rating and Partner Andreas Wahl his Band 2 rating.
- Clients cite an “impeccable level of service,” describing the team as a “pleasure to work with.”
- Andreas Wahl is widely regarded as a “strong lawyer.” Clients appreciate the support he offers, with one highlighting his “excellent help, good answers and speed.”
The Intellectual property team is rated as “other noted firm”, and Bente Holmvang (Band 4) is specifically mentioned:
- Bente Holmvang of Bull & Co acts for high-profile social media, FMCG and manufacturing businesses. Sources say they are “impressed with her work.”
TMT (Technology, media and telecom) keeps its position in Band 4 this year as well.
- Interviewees describe a “very responsive and solution-oriented” attitude amongst the team, and highlight the “undivided attention” its lawyers provide”.
- Kristian Foss (Band 4) is described as “detail-oriented”, and his “broad knowledge” is highlighted.
Chambers and Partners is a highly recognised rating firm that conducts research and rates law firms worldwide, based on the information it collects from law firms and its customers. You can read more about its methodology here.