Stian Moen Dahle primarily works in the department of restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy law.
In the spring of 2022, Stian submitted his master’s thesis on which strategic room for action the board of an insolvent limited liability company has to try to save the company from bankruptcy. He therefore has particular expertise in the intersection between bankruptcy law, law on liability for board members in limited liability companies, and corporate law.
- 2021-2022Elective courses, American University Washington College of Law
- 2022Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 2022Accosiate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2022Trainee, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 2021Consultant, Statens Kartverk Ullensvang
- 2021Trainee, Ro Sommernes Advokatfirma DA
- 2020Trainee, Ro Sommernes Advokatfirma DA
- 2019Legal consultant, Huseierne
- 2018Trainee bankruptcy department, Kco Advokater