Øyvind Bakkeby Øverli is an juridical adviser in the department of taxes and duties, where he assist both companies and private individuals with advice regarding tax law issues. He has previously worked with implementing The Transparency Act, which was also the topic of his Master’s thesis. Øyvind also has a Bachelor's degree in economics with a specialization in accounting.
- 2023Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Tromsø
- 2023Bachelor in economics and administration, University of Tromsø
- 2023–Associate, Bull
- 2022–2023Project Manager Openness Act Internship, GKN Aerospace Norway
- 2021–2022Substitute Office Administration, Norwegian Public Roads Administration
- 2021–Legal Department Intern, Sparebank 1 Nord Norge