Ole B. Gundem focuses on advice and litigation related to issues within company law and cases for private individuals. The emphasis is on real estate, property development, disputes deriving from purchases, sales and leases, contract law and the law of torts, as well as financing, mortgages, and security law.
- 1982Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Oslo
- 1995–Partner, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 1989–1994Attorney in DnB Bank ASA, legal department
- 1986–1989Associate, Bull & Co Advokatfirma AS
- 1984–1986Associate judge, Hadeland og Land tingrett
- 1983–1984Consultant, Justisdepartementet